History

A. Harvey has been in the Marine stevedoring business since 1865. In response to being awarded a long term contract with Hibernia in 1995, A. Harvey undertook a $7 million reconstruction of Pier 14 in St. John’s Harbour making it the most modern facility of its kind in Eastern Canada.

Since that time the A. Harvey Marine Base has serviced offshore drilling activity for Hibernia, Terra Nova and Husky Energy. The services have grown to include Trucking Services, Container Rentals and Logistics Support Services.